Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Learn Mandarin online - Chinese Lesson




.

.











Guide to Chinese
Living in China


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 4 minute(s) ago. Search: Posts Made By: ChouDoufu

Forum: Resources and General Study Issues 23rd May 2008, 12:55 PM

Replies: 186

Anyone Taken the HSK Advanced

Views: 28,605

Posted By ChouDoufu


Re: Anyone Taken the HSK Advanced

Thanks for your comments Roddy.

When I mentioned spoken translation, it was just because they have to understand long speeches and
paragraphs while listening to someone speak all while taking...



Forum: Resources and General Study Issues 23rd May 2008, 09:40 AM

Replies: 186

Anyone Taken the HSK Advanced

Views: 28,605

Posted By ChouDoufu


Re: Anyone Taken the HSK Advanced

I'm preparing to take the test (Advanced) next month. It will be my first HSK and thus a trial by
fire. I'm taking some classes to help me though. I haven't read through all of this thread yet, so
I...



Forum: Resources and General Study Issues 3rd July 2005, 07:34 PM

Replies: 186

Anyone Taken the HSK Advanced

Views: 28,605

Posted By ChouDoufu


My thoughts on preparing for the written part:...

My thoughts on preparing for the written part: Like anything else, the written part takes
practice. I just finished taking a class in my undergrad program at BLCU. The teacher made us
write 1000+...



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3





All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:50 PM.





-- Default Style ---- Larger Fonts -- vB3 Lite -- 简体中文 -- 繁體中文 -- English (US)
Contact Us - - Archive - Top













Learn Chinese, Learning Chinese, Learning Materials, Mandarin audio lessons, Chinese writing lessons, Chinese vocabulary lists, About chinese characters, News in Chinese, Go to China, Travel to China, Study in China, Teach in China, Dictionaries, Learn Chinese Painting, Your name in Chinese, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese songs, Chinese proverbs, Chinese poetry, Chinese tattoo, Beijing 2008 Olympics, Mandarin Phrasebook, Chinese editor, Pinyin editor, China Travel, Travel to Beijing,

No comments: